|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) All of these.
(b) A bag of groceries.
(c) A rose bush.
2. Why does Georgie get a fever?
(a) He has a stress induced sickness.
(b) His cuts are infected.
(c) He got a cold.
(d) He gets feverish when he is scared.
3. What damage did Georgie do when he first planted his rosebush?
(a) He knocked over a statue.
(b) He dug up some lillies.
(c) He stepped on some bulbs.
(d) He stepped on some headstones.
4. What does Mr. Collier say children need to learn?
5. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) A cop.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
2. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
3. How long does Georgie have a fever?
4. What is Rosita's occupation?
5. What instrument does Sister play?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)