|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which men were controlled by Morgoth before they came to Beleriand?
2. Who ruled Beleriand by 340?
3. In what year did Morgoth send earthquakes?
4. What speech was used by the Valar to communicate with all the Elves?
5. Who created the Elves and the Men?
Short Answer Questions
1. No matter how hard Melko tried to destroy it, Iluvatar would always use his discord to create _____.
2. Which tongue did not change much while the Valdar tongue did change?
3. What did the Valar use to name and glorify things in the world?
4. What did the Later Annals set the stage for?
5. What is another name for the Noldorian Elves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Ainur learn about the future of the world?
2. How is the Ainulindale described in Part Two?
3. How did the Valar distinguish themselves?
4. What are some differences between Q and QS manuscripts?
5. How did the Annals begin?
6. How did the Elves and Men learn about the world?
7. How did the author describe the Last Battle of the Ancient World?
8. Why did Iluvatar end the music?
9. How did the Elves name themselves?
10. How are Elves described in Q and QS manuscripts?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)