|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks forgiveness for desertion after Feanor's death?
2. Which tongues were different from the Lembi?
3. In what year were Hurin and Huor born?
4. The story of the discovery of _____ by Inglor and Turgon is derived from the Annals of Beleriand.
(a) Gleeland and Margotland.
(b) Maidros and Evelyn.
(c) Elfland and Priestland.
(d) Nargothrond and Gondolin.
5. In QS, the Light-elves are changed to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a third of Fingolfin's Gnomes and disappeared to Gondolin?
2. What were the Ainur?
3. What were the Silmarils?
4. Who were the Younger Children of Illuvatar?
5. What fortress did Morgoth rebuild?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the author describe the Last Battle of the Ancient World?
2. What were the Valur or Powers?
3. What new races arose after the year 51?
4. How is the Ainulindale described in Part Two?
5. In QS, how are Elvish bodies described?
6. How are the Sun and Moon different in Q and QS?
7. What did Morgoth rebuild and create in the world?
8. What are some differences between Q and QS manuscripts?
9. How are the Dwarves portrayed in QS?
10. How are Elves described in Q and QS manuscripts?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)