|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Numenoreans not obsessed with?
2. Who discussed the Germanic people known for their ferocity?
3. What job was Albion good at?
4. How many Sun years have the Valar come into existence in the present day?
5. With whom was Oswin having a conversation?
(a) His brother.
(b) His son.
(c) His father.
(d) His student.
6. Whom did Albion lose after he got his professorship?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
7. When Audion finally asked Albion if he wanted to undertake the journey prescribed by Elendil, what did Albion do?
(c) Run away.
8. Who wrote the second manuscript?
9. What was the language Albion remembered in a vision as a boy?
10. For Albion, what became more frequent, absorbing, and linguistic over time?
11. In the second version of The Fall of Numenor, what was the manuscript?
12. When Morgoth moved north, what was broken between the earth and water?
13. What occurred in the Great Sea appeared east of Tol-eressea?
(a) A hole.
(b) A bluff.
(c) A rift.
(d) A dungeon.
14. The Valar did not measure time until what was completed?
(c) VMF - 290.
(d) VMF - 245.
15. Who would act as eyes according to Elendil?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many trees did the Valinor create?
2. Which manuscript was set aside when the material was sent out for publication?
3. What development bore on how to date the manuscript?
4. Who was the the Elf-king in Beleriand?
5. When the Trees were destroyed, what did the Gods make?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)