|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Valar did not measure time until what was completed?
(b) VMF - 245.
(d) VMF - 290.
2. What did Albion call visions of an alien world?
3. What were the two trees the Valinor created made of?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Copper and zinc.
(c) White and black.
(d) Platinum and silver.
4. What was the language Albion remembered in a vision as a boy?
5. Who made lamps that light the world on pillars?
6. Who would act as eyes according to Elendil?
7. Who grew old forests?
8. Who made the World into a globe?
9. What did Albion wish was longer, so he could study languages?
(a) His school.
(b) His vacation.
(c) His rental.
(d) His life.
10. What could Albion have been named in different languages?
(b) Lover Boy.
(c) Strong Fellow.
11. What was the final scene that shows the legend that Tolkien intended to write about?
(a) The Beginning of Paradise.
(b) The Downfall of Numenor.
(c) The Death of Love.
(d) The Rise of Avalon.
12. What did Morgoth do to the Elder Children of Illuvatar?
(a) Teach them.
(b) Seize them.
(c) Corrupt them.
(d) Scold them.
13. What aspect of the Numenoreans was attributed only to the Valar as a gift?
14. Who were given limited permission to sail only as far west as Tol-eressea?
(a) The Lovelanders.
(b) The Numenoreans.
(c) The Andunies.
(d) The Roadguns.
15. For how many years did bliss rule while Morgoth was dark?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Albion name his son after?
2. How many Sun years have the Valar come into existence in the present day?
3. The Valarindi are children created from ______.
4. What was NOT a new term introduced in the manuscript about the globe?
5. The Powers that came into the world include ______.
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)