1. In what year did Tolkien recount a discussion he had with C.S. Lewis, where they decided who would write stories about two of the big "plot devices" of the day?
2. What were the 2 plot devices Tolkien discussed with C.S. Lewis?
Space travel and time travel.
3. What did C.S. Lewis choose to write about in a trilogy?
4. What did Tolkien choose to write about in a trilogy?
5. What did Tolkien intend to write a new version of?
The Atlantis legend.
6. What was the final scene that shows the legend that Tolkien intended to write about?
The Downfall of Numenor.
7. What was Tolkien's son's name?
This section contains 2,897 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)