1. In what year did Tolkien recount a discussion he had with C.S. Lewis, where they decided who would write stories about two of the big "plot devices" of the day?
2. What were the 2 plot devices Tolkien discussed with C.S. Lewis?
3. What did C.S. Lewis choose to write about in a trilogy?
4. What did Tolkien choose to write about in a trilogy?
5. What did Tolkien intend to write a new version of?
6. What was the final scene that shows the legend that Tolkien intended to write about?
7. What was Tolkien's son's name?
This section contains 2,897 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)