|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapter 6, Quenta Silmarillion, Part Three, The Etymologies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped the Elves of the Falas rebuild their Havens?
2. What did Albion wish was longer, so he could study languages?
(a) His vacation.
(b) His rental.
(c) His life.
(d) His school.
3. Who wrote the second manuscript?
4. By whose hand did the Dwarves come forth?
5. What kinds of trees that came after Laurelin and Silpion had different names in Q than QS?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would act as ears according to Elendil?
2. What could Albion have been named in different languages?
3. How old was Albion when Oswin thought his interest in languages was a waste of time?
4. By what year had Morgoth conquered Beleriand?
5. What were the ships west of the isle drawn into?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)