|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapter 3, The Later Annals of Beleriand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Germanic people known for their ferocity called?
2. What earlier manuscript is mentioned in Part Two?
(a) Valar of Annui.
(b) Music of the Ainur.
(c) Annals of Valinor.
(d) Quenta Noldorinwa.
3. What did Albion wish was longer, so he could study languages?
(a) His rental.
(b) His vacation.
(c) His life.
(d) His school.
4. Initially, Numenoreans had no temples, but then they built one for _____.
5. Who is the All Father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Last Battle of the Ancient World also called?
2. Who fled from the land of the Valar with the Silmarils?
3. What were the two trees the Valinor created made of?
4. What is another name for the Powers that came into the world of Valinor?
5. The Valar did not measure time until what was completed?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)