|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapters 1-2, The Texts and Their Relations, The Later Annals of Valinor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the World into a globe?
2. In what year was the city Valmar created?
3. The Valar did not measure time until what was completed?
(a) VMF - 290.
(c) VMF - 245.
4. Who became lustful, proud, violent, and evil?
5. What does Elendil mean in Eressian?
(a) Trusty advocate.
(b) Loyal companion.
(d) Long lost friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the pillars were broken, what did the Gods make, surrounding it with mountains?
2. Initially, Numenoreans had no temples, but then they built one for _____.
3. How many years younger was Tolkien to the character whose biography resembles his own?
4. What did Albion wish existed, so he could travel back in time?
5. What job was Albion good at?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)