|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapters 1-2, The Texts and Their Relations, The Later Annals of Valinor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Numenoreans not obsessed with?
2. Whose theology does Elendil explain to Herendil?
(d) First Temple.
3. Who grew old forests?
4. What did Oswin wish he was, so he could travel with Albion?
5. Who was Elros?
(a) Mother of Elsie.
(b) Brother of Elrond.
(c) Child of Eric.
(d) Sister of Elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Albion name his son after?
2. What was characteristic of the First Age built around the destruction of the trees?
3. When Audion finally asked Albion if he wanted to undertake the journey prescribed by Elendil, what did Albion do?
4. What followed the second manuscript?
5. Who was Audion?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)