|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fall of Numenor and The Lost Road, Chapter 3, The Lost Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did C.S. Lewis choose to write about in a trilogy?
(b) Space travel.
2. Who was mentioned in the typescript?
3. How many years younger was Tolkien to the character whose biography resembles his own?
4. What were the ships west of the isle drawn into?
(a) A hold.
(b) A tidepool.
(c) An abyss.
(d) A dungeon.
5. What occurred in the Great Sea appeared east of Tol-eressea?
(a) A hole.
(b) A bluff.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A rift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Tolkien write about the legend?
2. Who wrote the second manuscript?
3. Initially, Numenoreans had no temples, but then they built one for _____.
4. Elendil explained to Herendil that the _____ wished to set foot into the far West to conquer new realms for the race and be masters of the World.
5. Who discussed the Germanic people known for their ferocity?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)