|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fall of Numenor and The Lost Road, Chapter 3, The Lost Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Tolkien recount a discussion he had with C.S. Lewis, where they decided who would write stories about two of the big "plot devices" of the day?
2. What development bore on how to date the manuscript?
3. After a discussion about language, what did Albion show an interest in learning?
(c) Time travel.
4. How many years younger was Tolkien to the character whose biography resembles his own?
5. Who encouraged the Numenoreans to reach out beyond their borders?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswin wish he was, so he could travel with Albion?
2. What could Albion have been named in different languages?
3. What story by Tolkien had only the introduction and end?
4. What languages did Albion enjoy learning?
5. What languages were not considered classical?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)