|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapters 4-5, Ainulindale, The Lhammas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What languages did Albion enjoy learning?
(a) Russian, English, Greek, Latin, Welsh, and French.
(b) French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and German.
(c) Latin, Greek, Italian, German, and French.
(d) Latin, Greek, Old English, Norse, Welsh, and Irish.
2. What did the Valar use to name and glorify things in the world?
3. Part Two contains ALL of the following except _____.
(a) The Silmarillion.
(b) Music of the Ainur.
(c) Valar of Annui.
(d) Annals of Valinor.
4. What did Albion wish existed, so he could travel back in time?
(a) A time machine.
(b) A railroad station.
(c) A naval yard.
(d) A boat.
5. Whose return was mentioned in some manuscripts and ignored in others?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the greatest powers among the Ainur?
2. Who took a third of Fingolfin's Gnomes and disappeared to Gondolin?
3. What were the Vanimor?
4. For how many years did bliss rule while Morgoth was dark?
5. The Valarindi are children created from ______.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)