|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapters 4-5, Ainulindale, The Lhammas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many houses of men multiplied in the second age?
2. In the beginning of the world, who made the Ainur?
3. What did C.S. Lewis choose to write about in a trilogy?
(c) Space travel.
4. Where was Elendil from?
5. Iluvatar announced that the music of the Ainur would be made into _____.
(c) Flute sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what year had Morgoth conquered Beleriand?
2. Who did Albion name his son after?
3. What were the Ainur?
4. Who grew old forests?
5. What creatures did Morgoth create?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)