|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fall of Numenor and The Lost Road, Chapter 3, The Lost Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tolkien intend to write a new version of?
(a) The Transportation legend.
(b) The Atlantis legend.
(c) The Official legend.
(d) The Narrator legend.
2. Who was mentioned in the typescript?
3. What languages were not considered classical?
4. Initially, Numenoreans had no temples, but then they built one for _____.
5. What could Albion have been named in different languages?
(a) Lover Boy.
(d) Strong Fellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did C.S. Lewis choose to write about in a trilogy?
2. Who would act as ears according to Elendil?
3. Whose theology does Elendil explain to Herendil?
4. After a discussion about language, what did Albion show an interest in learning?
5. What story by Tolkien had only the introduction and end?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)