|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fall of Numenor and The Lost Road, Chapter 3, The Lost Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was NOT a new term introduced in the manuscript about the globe?
2. Who was the the Elf-king in Beleriand?
3. Who was Audion?
(a) The Master apprentice.
(b) The Silmarion Prince.
(c) The Lombard King.
(d) The Guiding Light.
4. Who were given limited permission to sail only as far west as Tol-eressea?
(a) The Roadguns.
(b) The Andunies.
(c) The Lovelanders.
(d) The Numenoreans.
5. What aspect of the Numenoreans was attributed only to the Valar as a gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose biography bears similarities to Tolkien's own life?
2. What did C.S. Lewis choose to write about in a trilogy?
3. For Albion, what became more frequent, absorbing, and linguistic over time?
4. What did Albion wish was longer, so he could study languages?
5. Where was Elendil from?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)