|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapter 3, The Later Annals of Beleriand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did the Silmarils belong?
2. For Albion, what became more frequent, absorbing, and linguistic over time?
3. Who made lamps that light the world on pillars?
4. Who did Albion name his son after?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. Where did the Noldorian Elves roam for the first fifty years of the Sun?
(a) Lost Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whose hand did the Dwarves come forth?
2. Who became lustful, proud, violent, and evil?
3. The Annals of Valinor begins with _____.
4. Who were unable to recapture the Silmarils during the siege of two hundred years?
5. After what event did the first Annals begin?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)