|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapter 3, The Later Annals of Beleriand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Feanor take with him to chase after Morgoth?
(a) His tank.
(b) His rifle.
(c) His clan.
(d) His wife.
2. What is another name for the Noldorian Elves?
3. What earlier manuscript is mentioned in Part Two?
(a) Annals of Valinor.
(b) Music of the Ainur.
(c) Valar of Annui.
(d) Quenta Noldorinwa.
4. What year did Tolkien write about the legend?
5. What fortress did Morgoth rebuild?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morgoth forge during the siege of two hundred years?
2. Who was Elros?
3. How many Sun years have the Valar come into existence in the present day?
4. What were the 2 plot devices Tolkien discussed with C.S. Lewis?
5. Who became lustful, proud, violent, and evil?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)