|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Valinor and Middle-Earth before The Lord of the Rings, Chapters 4-5, Ainulindale, The Lhammas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elendil mean in Eressian?
(a) Trusty advocate.
(b) Loyal companion.
(c) Long lost friend.
2. How many years are in an age of the Valar?
3. With whom was Oswin having a conversation?
(a) His brother.
(b) His student.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
4. Who became lustful, proud, violent, and evil?
5. What languages were not considered classical?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a source for the Creation passages in the Quenta Silmarillion?
2. Who discussed the Germanic people known for their ferocity?
3. What did Albion wish existed, so he could travel back in time?
4. Which manuscript was set aside when the material was sent out for publication?
5. What languages did Albion enjoy learning?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)