1. Where is the opening scene of the novel?
Tempelhof Airport near Berlin
2. What do Green, Rutherford, and Tertius have in common?
they are old school chums
3. When Sanders joins the three men, what does he talk about?
the evacuation of Baskul
4. What does Sanders say happened that has never been explained?
a plane with three passengers disappeared
5. How does the name of Conway come up in the conversation?
He was one of the passengers on the missing plane
This section contains 5,312 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)