|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the library contain?
(a) a few books and a reading table
(b) over one hundred books of poetry
(c) about thirty thousand books in all languages
(d) text books of modern science
2. What custom of the people did Father Perrault observe?
(a) using a local berry as a narcotic
(b) building elaborate houses
(c) doing as little work as possible
(d) polygamy being practiced
3. How does Mallinson describe Lo-Tsen?
(a) like a robot
(b) like a person in a trance
(c) like a spirit
(d) like an ivory doll
4. Who is the mystery man on board the plane?
(a) Charles Mallinson
(b) Hugh Conway
(c) Henry D. Barnard, an American
(d) Wyland Sanders
5. Why does Conway not get answers to some of his questions?
(a) Chang does not understand his questions
(b) Chang pretends he does not hear
(c) Chang says he cannot reveal everything
(d) Chang does not know the answers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is special about the French lama, Alphonse Briac?
2. How does the High Lama begin his meeting with Conway?
3. What does Conway say he considers himself?
4. What is Captain Charles Mallinson's position?
5. What is the subject of Green's book that Rutherford read?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)