|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sanders joins the three men, what does he talk about?
(a) the price of oil
(b) the threat of war
(c) gold mining
(d) the evacuation of Baskul
2. How does Mallinson challenge Conway?
(a) he dares Conway to leave
(b) he calls Conway a coward
(c) he offers to give up Lo-Tsen
(d) he says Conway has no proof
3. What does Conway credit with having taken a lot out of him?
(a) teaching at Oxford
(b) too much travel
(c) World War I
(d) working for the government
4. What begins to worry Conway as they fly on?
(a) how they will stay warm when the plane lands
(b) how much water is left on board
(c) what they will eat
(d) when they will run out of fuel
5. What have the Tibetans used to measure Karakal?
(c) extra sensory perception
(d) long ropes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conway say he considers himself?
2. If they cannot have guides out of the mountain, what does Mallinson demand next?
3. Where had Rutherford found Conway?
4. Why is Rutherford unable to go where he wants to explore?
5. What is Karakal?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)