|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rutherford give Green?
(a) a letter from Conway
(b) a manuscript of Conway's story
(c) a recent photograph him and Conway
(d) an invitation to explore in Tibet
2. What surprises Conway and the others?
(a) the man communicates with sign language
(b) the man speaks to them in French
(c) the man has brought bowls of hot soup
(d) the man speaks perfect English
3. What did Father Perrault decide to do in the Valley?
(a) give up his vows and marry a Valley woman
(b) get his strength back and leave
(c) build himself a palace and retire there
(d) turn the Buddhist monastery into a Christian one
4. What is the subject of Green's book that Rutherford read?
5. What does Conway believe that causes him to lead the group to the lamasery the pilot told him about?
(a) that Buddhist monks are unlikely to murder them
(b) that they will never find it
(c) that they will all die trying to find it
(d) that it really does not exist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conway admit about himself?
2. Who among the group says he will not be missed?
3. What is the condition of the pilot after the landing?
4. What does the Mother superior say about Conway?
5. What does Miss Brinklow decide to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)