|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the airport, where do Rutherford and Green go?
(a) to a Buddhist temple
(b) to book a flight for Preshawar
(c) to the British Embassy
(d) to Rutherford's hotel room
2. What do Mallinson and Miss Brinklow conclude about the pilot?
(a) that he's harmless
(b) that he's a secret agent
(c) that he's a kidnapper
(d) that he's insane
3. Why is Conway the one to write SOS messages on scraps of paper?
(a) he is elected leader
(b) he has the only pen
(c) he is multilingual
(d) he has nothing else to do
4. On board the ship to Honolulu, what does Conway play on the piano?
(a) Irish folk songs
(b) what he remembers of Mozart
(c) lively pieces he says were written by Chopin
(d) all the old British and American balads
5. What does Mallison insist about the flight?
(a) that they are bucking a headwind
(b) that the plane will be late
(c) that the pilot is going off course
(d) that the seats are uncomfortable
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pilot do when he regains consciousness?
2. Where were Rutherford and Conway traveling together?
3. Where is Conway pretty sure they have landed?
4. What do Green, Rutherford, and Tertius have in common?
5. Why is Conway unconcerned about when they will arrive in Preshawar?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)