|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Rutherford last saw Conway?
(a) a few weeks
(b) a few years
(c) a few months
(d) a few days
2. How does Conway classify the land below?
(a) mesa land good for putting down a plane
(b) beautiful and interesting
(c) easy to signal aricraft flying over
(d) remote and inaccessable
3. What did Conway's friends and professors at Oxford expect of him?
(a) that he might become the PM of England
(b) that he would scale Mt. Everest
(c) that he would be a famous pianist
(d) that he might write a great novel
4. What does Conway know about the terrain below?
(a) the mountains there are more difficult than Mt. Everest
(b) the temperature is colder than the North Pole
(c) nothing, because he's never been in these mountains
(d) that no one has ever returned from that aread
5. How does the plane eventually land?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the plane lands to refuel, what do the passengers see out the window?
2. What is the condition of the pilot after the landing?
3. As they talk about overpowering the pilot, what stops them?
4. After leaving the airport, where do Rutherford and Green go?
5. Where is Conway pretty sure they have landed?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)