|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conway get away from Rutherford in Honolulu?
(a) he stowes away on a ship returning to China
(b) he joins the crew of a banana boat going south to Fiji
(c) he jumps ship and goes into hiding
(d) he gets a job on a whaling ship out of Japan
2. What do Conway and Mallinson try to do?
(a) make a plan to capture the pilot
(b) keep the others from knowing
(c) figure out where the plane is
(d) devise a survival plan
3. What does the American attempt to do?
(a) make jokes about their situation
(b) find a weapon in the plane
(c) unlock the cockpit door
(d) open the door to jump out
4. How is Conway described?
(a) as a lost soul always looking for answers
(b) as a wanderer who never finishes a job
(c) as a Renaissance man who excels in everything
(d) as a man with a vivid imagination
5. As they talk about overpowering the pilot, what stops them?
(a) they don't know how much fuel is left in the plane
(b) they reason that one or two of them would get killed
(c) he has a gun and none of them can fly a plane
(d) they cannot get the cockpit door open
Short Answer Questions
1. When he wakes up, what does Conway see out his window?
2. What does Conway do when he gets to the pilot?
3. What do the men do in the plane after giving up plans to take out the pilot?
4. Why is Conway unconcerned about when they will arrive in Preshawar?
5. After leaving the airport, where do Rutherford and Green go?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)