|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sanders joins the three men, what does he talk about?
(a) the evacuation of Baskul
(b) the threat of war
(c) the price of oil
(d) gold mining
2. How does the plane eventually land?
3. As the plane continues on its odd course, what does Conway do?
(a) he tries to think of something to talk about
(b) he falls asleep
(c) he begins singing
(d) he starts to panic
4. What does Conway guess about the High Lama?
(a) he is Henschell
(b) he is 100 years old
(c) he is dying
(d) he is Father Perrault
5. What does Chang tell Barnard about newspapers at Shangri-La?
(a) there are no newspapers there
(b) there are old copies of the London Times
(c) there are old copies of Chinese newspapers
(d) newspapers are not available except to the lamas
Short Answer Questions
1. When they are in sight of the lamasery, what do they see?
2. What is Conway's advice to the group?
3. After leaving the airport, where do Rutherford and Green go?
4. What happens at breakfast the morning after Conway visits the High Lama?
5. What does Conway do when he gets to the pilot?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)