|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the Tibetans used to measure Karakal?
(b) extra sensory perception
(d) long ropes
2. What do Mallinson and Miss Brinklow conclude about the pilot?
(a) that he's a secret agent
(b) that he's insane
(c) that he's harmless
(d) that he's a kidnapper
3. What do Conway and Mallinson try to do?
(a) devise a survival plan
(b) make a plan to capture the pilot
(c) figure out where the plane is
(d) keep the others from knowing
4. When they are in sight of the lamasery, what do they see?
(a) people waiting to greet them
(b) several pavilions as colorful as flowers
(c) an avalanche coming down Karakal
(d) thousands of lanterns
5. What is Captain Charles Mallinson's position?
(a) Governor of Punjab
(b) RAF military attache
(c) H.M. Vice-Consul
(d) Ambassador to Siam
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rutherford say he read Green's book?
2. Who is the mystery man on board the plane?
3. What precaution do the Tibetans take for their safety?
4. What do the Tibetans believe that Miss Brinklow thinks is horrible?
5. Why do they not talk much on the way to the lamasery?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)