|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jason ask for help to destroy Enceladus?
2. Why does Aphrodite think everything is on sale at the shop?
3. What does Medea release to kill the three children?
4. In which city does Hera say Jason's most dangerous enemy awaits?
5. What famous author used to live at the Wolf House?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Annabeth needed on the new mission?
2. What was the Half Blood Civil War?
3. How do the heroes cut the tendrils on Hera's cage?
4. How do the harpies fix Aeros's palace floor in the section?
5. How is Enceladus portrayed in the story?
6. How can Midas turn everything he turns into gold back to normal?
7. Who is King Midas with in the world of the book?
8. How do the heroes kill Enceladus?
9. In Greek mythology who is King Midas?
10. Why does Aeolus think Jason has come to see him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What will happen to the characters in the future? What happens in the book that suggests the characters lives will map out like this?
Essay Topic 2
Look at the structure of the book.
How does the author use character and dialogue to drive the narrative?
Discuss elements of the narrative structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 3
How are the Gods connected to the real world? How are the Gods able to have relationships with mortals?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)