|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo pull out of his magic belt before he leaves to find Fetus?
2. What kind of flowers does Piper imagine Coach as?
3. What can the Grand Canyon skywalk hold the weight of?
4. What does Leo say he used to hide his pain?
5. What does Leo think is the best way to stay away from his sadness?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Camp Half-Blood help the demigods?
2. What does Hera tell Jason in his dream?
3. How does the group get past Boreas' sons?
4. Who is the character of Medea?
5. What traumatic experiences did Leo go through in his childhood?
6. What does Jason find about his past from Annabel?
7. Why is it important to get demigods to the camp before puberty?
8. What is the true meaning of an aphrodite to Piper?
9. Why is bed 1A supposed to be such a good bed?
10. How does Leo save his friends in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between demigods and gods? What are their separate roles within Greek mythology?
Essay Topic 3
What makes Jason such a good leader? What are some examples of his leadership skills? How would the others cope if wasn't leading the quest?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)