|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leo make his hammer more effective?
(a) He electrocutes it.
(b) He sets it alight.
(c) He sharpens it.
(d) He puts nails on its head.
2. Who does Thalia say they need to save before they save Hera?
(a) Piper's father.
(d) Leo's father.
3. Where is Piper when she wakes up?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What does Medea release to kill the three children?
(a) Two golden dragons.
(b) Two flying monkeys.
(c) A Cyclops.
(d) An angry herd of goats.
5. Who does Piper say Jason mistook Mellie for?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) Joan of Arc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Leo, Piper and Jason go in Chicago to find the storm spirits?
2. What is the name of the cafe the heroes are sitting at?
3. What does Leo use to cut of the tree roots?
4. What arrives to pick up the heroes and Piper's father?
5. What does Aeolus think about sending all the demigods in the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is King Midas with in the world of the book?
2. How does Juno help Jason in this section?
3. What does Thalia tell Jason about their mother?
4. What was the Half Blood Civil War?
5. Why does Aeolus think Jason has come to see him?
6. How is Enceladus portrayed in the story?
7. How does Piper kill the Earthborn?
8. What reasons does Piper give for not betraying her friends?
9. How does Jason show that he is a good leader?
10. How does Mellie save the heroes?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)