|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city does Aeolus say has offended Zeus?
(c) St. Louis
(d) New Orleans.
2. What do the Spring Mountains loom like?
(a) White Dracula fangs.
(b) Lion teeth.
(c) Long black cloaks.
(d) Jagged black teeth.
3. What does Mellie ask Nuggets for?
(a) A floor in the main studio.
(b) A security guard.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A light in the main studio.
4. How does Khione say she made Festus crash?
(a) She chopped off his tail.
(b) She melted his brain.
(c) She froze the wires in his head.
(d) She clipped his wings.
5. What has Aphrodite dressed Coach Hedge in?
(a) A bridal dress.
(b) A zoot suit.
(c) A wet suit.
(d) A dinner suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ugly creature that looks like a chicken have for feet?
2. How do the heroes get to the top of Mount Diablo?
3. What does the blast create in the earth?
4. Who does Khione try to persuade to join her side?
5. How does Coach Hedge offer to help out at the beginning of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mellie save the heroes?
2. How does Piper's father react to the news that she is a demigod?
3. What sacrifice does Piper make for her father in this section?
4. What does Thalia tell Jason about their mother?
5. What was the Half Blood Civil War?
6. What does the Cherokee story make Piper realize?
7. How do Leo, the Coach and Jason react to Piper's secret?
8. How do the heros make it to Enceladus' camp?
9. Who are the Harpies?
10. How does Hera return everything to normal?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)