|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo want to name the ship?
(b) Delta I.
(d) Argo II.
2. What does Aeulos say Jason was on the way to fight the previous year?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A spirit.
(d) A sea monster.
3. What connects the mountain to the floating palace?
(a) A draw bridge.
(b) A magical bridge.
(c) A magical staircase.
(d) A flying red carpet.
4. Which character says he can turn anything to gold?
(b) King Midas.
(c) Coach Hedge.
5. Who does Aeolus say is angry with Miami?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central section of Aeolus' fortress as big as?
2. What do the Spring Mountains loom like?
3. What animal did Jack London like to write about?
4. What does the department store sell?
5. How does Leo make his hammer more effective?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Khione admit to doing in this section?
2. What reasons does Piper give for not betraying her friends?
3. How do Leo, the Coach and Jason react to Piper's secret?
4. How does Piper kill the Earthborn?
5. What sacrifice does Piper make for her father in this section?
6. Who is King Midas with in the world of the book?
7. Who are the Harpies?
8. How does Jason show that he is a good leader?
9. What does Thalia tell Jason at the beginning of this section?
10. How do the heroes cut the tendrils on Hera's cage?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)