|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gods temper often leads to problems?
2. Who does Jason shout to grab Leo and Piper?
(b) King Midas.
(d) Coach Hedge.
3. What has Leo's father been watching him in?
(a) A magic mirror.
(b) A magic bowl.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A surface of a lake.
4. Where is Piper when she wakes up?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. What arrives to pick up the heroes and Piper's father?
(a) A plane.
(b) A limo.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OW stand for?
2. In which city does Hera say Jason's most dangerous enemy awaits?
3. What has Aphrodite dressed Coach Hedge in?
4. What turns everything from gold to its original form?
5. What country does Leo say they have to sail to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sacrifice does Piper make for her father in this section?
2. How does Hera return everything to normal?
3. What was the Half Blood Civil War?
4. Why is Annabeth needed on the new mission?
5. How do the heroes kill Enceladus?
6. How does Mellie save the heroes?
7. Who is King Midas with in the world of the book?
8. In Greek mythology who is King Midas?
9. How does Juno help Jason in this section?
10. How do the harpies fix Aeros's palace floor in the section?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)