|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers does Piper imagine Coach as?
2. Which language does Boreas speak?
3. What is the name of the hidden cabin?
(a) Fool's Cave.
(b) Bunker 6.
(c) Gold Rush Place.
(d) Bunker 9.
4. Where was the celestial bronze mined?
(a) Mount Nevis.
(b) Mount Olympus.
(c) Mount Everest.
(d) Mount Snowdon.
5. Who does Rachel say was the name of the woman that appeared before Jason and Piper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Piper's father tied to in her dream?
2. What does Drew smell like?
3. What does Rachel say they used to revive Piper?
4. What does Leo say he used to hide his pain?
5. What does the lady Cyclops call Piper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the true meaning of an aphrodite to Piper?
2. How does Jason claim his lack of memory is effecting him?
3. Why is bed 1A supposed to be such a good bed?
4. How does the group get past Boreas' sons?
5. What does Leo think of his fellow demigods in the forging room?
6. What effect does Piper have on Jason at the beginning of the story?
7. How does the golden coin help Jason?
8. How does Leo save his friends in this section?
9. What problem are the Hepaesus having with the dragon?
10. What does Jason find about his past from Annabel?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)