|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Piper remember saying suck it up, cupcake?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Coach Hedge.
2. What does the crash Leo hear from the factory sound like?
(a) A truck crashing through glass.
(b) Two dump trucks slamming into each other.
(c) A crane tipping over.
(d) A heap of metal falling onto an iron roof.
3. Name Boreas' two sons?
(a) Xavi and Xabi.
(b) Bordeaux and Quebec.
(c) Zethes and Calais.
(d) Gonzo and Hunter.
4. What is the name of Boreas' daughter?
5. What does Katopris mean in Greek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the head of Leo's hammer the size of?
2. Which language does Boreas speak?
3. In which city did the truancy officers catch Leo?
4. What does Drew smell like?
5. What does Rachel say they used to revive Piper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jason find about his past from Annabel?
2. What indicators are that Drew is Piper's rival?
3. Describe Jason's vision?
4. What effect does Piper have on Jason at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Leo think of his fellow demigods in the forging room?
6. Why does seeing his Aunt Telida scare Leo?
7. How does the group get past Boreas' sons?
8. What is the true meaning of an aphrodite to Piper?
9. Why is bed 1A supposed to be such a good bed?
10. What are cyclopes?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)