|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now Piper's father's assistant?
(c) Coach Hedge.
2. What do the harpies use large quantities of to lay the floor?
(b) Wood glue.
(d) Duct tape.
3. What is Piper suffering from in this section?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(b) Love sickness.
4. How does Piper help her father forget about the monsters?
(a) She knocks him out.
(b) She gives a potion.
(c) She tells him he has been dreaming.
(d) She sends him for a brain erase.
5. What does the department store sell?
(a) Magical items.
(c) Sports equipment.
6. How does Coach Hedge offer to help out at the beginning of this section?
(a) By going on the next quest alone.
(b) By killing the rest of the spirits.
(c) By taking Piper's father home.
(d) By lending them money.
7. What two things does Piper say that being an aphrodite is about?
(a) Fun and humor.
(b) Patience and compassion.
(c) Seduction and manipulation.
(d) Love and friendship.
8. What does Piper use to kill the Earthborn?
(a) Her dagger.
(b) Her axe.
(c) Her sword.
(d) Her gun.
9. What are harpies spirits of?
(a) Domestic violence.
(b) Sins of the flesh.
(c) Violent gusts of wind.
(d) Gang shootings.
10. How does Leo make his hammer more effective?
(a) He puts nails on its head.
(b) He sharpens it.
(c) He sets it alight.
(d) He electrocutes it.
11. Who does Jason ask for help to destroy Enceladus?
(b) Coach Hedge.
12. What country does Leo say they have to sail to?
13. What does Aphrodite say is the most powerful motivator in the world?
14. What is the wolf who raised Jason?
15. Who pilots the helicopter to Wolf House?
(a) Coach Hedge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aeolus think about sending all the demigods in the world?
2. Why does Zeus want Jason to avoid saving Hera at the weekend?
3. What does Leo want to name the ship?
4. Where does Hera send the demigods back to?
5. What does Leo pull out of his magic belt to help him call back Festus?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)