|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose photograph does Jason have in his back pocket?
(a) His mother's.
(c) His brother's.
2. What is the name of Boreas' Roman equivalent?
3. In which city does Boreas say the storm spirits are?
4. What is the name of the god of sleep?
5. What does Leo have in the little tin box?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Candy sticks.
(d) Breath mints.
6. What makes a pew-pew-pew-pew sound?
(a) The radio.
(b) The DVD player.
(c) The Pac Man machine.
(d) The 50s television.
7. What nationality does Piper say doesn't mix with Greeks?
8. What object does Jason's coin have stamped on one side?
(a) A scythe.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A horn.
(d) A battle axe.
9. What does Festus mean in Latin?
10. What does Jason's head feel like?
(a) A deflated hot air balloon.
(b) An overflated water balloon.
(c) A piece of lead.
(d) A tool box.
11. Who does Piper remember saying suck it up, cupcake?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Coach Hedge.
12. What is the name of the boy that Jason hates immediately?
13. What is Piper spending the day with her father in her dream?
(a) Mount Olympus.
(c) The moon.
(d) The beach.
14. What are Hephasestus the Gods of?
(a) Polar bears and ice.
(b) Engineers and water.
(c) Blacksmiths and fire.
(d) Goldsmiths and volcanos.
15. Who does Leo say could repair almost anything?
(a) His mother.
(b) Coach Hedge.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drew smell like?
2. What famous fire did Thomas Faynor start?
3. Why does the monster think no one is out here despite Piper's calls for help?
4. What does Chiron's t-shirt have printed on the front?
5. What does Chiron feed Seymour?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)