1. According to Bryson's generalization, who will people from Des Moines marry?
A local girl.
2. According to Bryson's generalization, where will people from Des Moines work?
3. People who pass through Des Moines are only stopping to get _____, according to Bryson.
4. Bryson states that people who pass through Des Moines and stay for years are confused, but _____ in their decision.
5. What does Bryson claim is good about Des Moines in comparison the rest of Iowa?
It is wealthier and better educated.
6. Bryson decides he wants to travel after watching _________.
This section contains 4,367 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)