|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryson realize he won't find in Maine?
(a) Bad lobster.
(b) An affordable house.
(c) Good landscape.
(d) A good woman.
2. How does Bryson feel about New York as an adult?
3. When Bryson's car begins to skid, what noise does he make?
(a) A rollercoaster.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A baby crying.
(d) Tarzan missing the vine.
4. What does Bryson believe his grandparents would do while awaiting the family's arrival?
(a) Call all their friends.
(c) Wait outside the house for them.
5. Bryson thinks the houses in Maine are _____.
(a) Too tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryson say he set out to Missouri with?
2. People are _____ when Bryson tells them of the dignitary he saw in D.C.
3. Why did Bryson's father choose to walk through the park at Gettysburg?
4. Bryson and his siblings used to poke matches into apples or boiled eggs until they resembled a _______.
5. Why is Mackinac City closed down?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)