1. In Chapter 1, how old was Fawcett?
2. In Chapter 1, what size was the SS Vauban?
3. How tall was Fawcett?
4. In Chapter 1, how many years had Fawcett's adventures captivated the imaginations?
5. In Chapter 1, when did the London "Georgraphical Journal" write that Fawcett marked the end of an age?
6. When did the Royal Geographical Society award him with a gold medal for his contributions to mapping South America?
7. Which of Sir Athur Conan Doyle's books was said to be based on Fawcett's experiences?
8. What was the name of the company that owned the SS Vauban?
This section contains 3,078 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)