|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five - Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of anti-snakebite venom was Fawcett given in Chapter 20?
2. When was Fawcett born?
3. What is the name of the fish in the Amazon that is one of the few creatures in the world that survives strictly on a diet of blood?
(b) Black caiman.
4. In Chapter 6, how long had it been since Fawcett left England for Ceylon?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 21 years.
5. In Chapter 12, where was Fawcett's family living in 1907?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, when did Fawcett, Jack and Raleigh leave Rio de Janeiro?
2. In Chapter 21, what gift did the author have to give Taukane in order to get him to take him to Taukane's village?
3. How old was Fawcett when he volunteered to serve in World War I?
4. In Chapter 8, when did Fawcett and Chivers begin their journey to Bolivia to map borders?
5. In Chapter 12, what was the only thing Fawcett could think about on the boat ride back to England at the end of 1907?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)