|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four - Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday did Lynch celebrate when he went on his expedition to find what happened to Fawcett?
2. In Chapter 1, when did the London "Georgraphical Journal" write that Fawcett marked the end of an age?
3. What was the name of the fort where Fawcett served in Chapter 4?
4. In 1900, how large of a party did Rondon take on an expedition?
5. In 1864 when there were boundary disputes between Paraguay and its neighbors, how much of the Paraguayan population was killed?
(a) A quarter.
(b) At least a third.
(d) About half.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was James Murray born?
2. When were Fawcett and Nina married?
3. When did Theodore Roosevelt explore an Amazon tributary?
4. In Chapter 12, when did Nina visit Fawcett in South America?
5. How many documents are housed in Brazil's National Library?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)