|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fish in the Amazon that is one of the few creatures in the world that survives strictly on a diet of blood?
(a) Black caiman.
2. What birthday did Lynch celebrate when he went on his expedition to find what happened to Fawcett?
3. In 1896, what was the speed limit for automobiles raised to in London?
(a) 16 miles per hour.
(b) 13 miles per hour.
(c) 15 miles per hour.
(d) 14 miles per hour.
4. How old was Raleigh Rimel when his father died?
5. When did Bolivia and Brazil attempt to build a railroad through the jungle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1900, where were classes held at the Royal Geographical Society?
2. How old was Grann in Chapter 3?
3. In 1896, how many professors of anthropology were there in Great Britain?
4. When did B. F. Goodrich manufacture the first automobile tires in the United States?
5. In Chapter 8, when did Fawcett and Chivers begin their journey to Bolivia to map borders?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)