|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday did Lynch celebrate when he went on his expedition to find what happened to Fawcett?
2. When was Fawcett's signet ring found?
3. In Chapter 2, how many Indian tribes did the Brazilian government estimate at the time of the writing of the book had never been contacted by outsiders?
(a) More than 60.
(c) About 45.
4. In Chapter 4, how old was Fawcett in 1888?
5. How old was Fawcett's father when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, at what altitude did Fawcett and Chivers begin to feel the heat of the jungle?
2. In Chapter 10 as Fawcett searched for the Verde's source, by how many days of marching did the group run out of food?
3. What is the name of the fish in the Amazon that is one of the few creatures in the world that survives strictly on a diet of blood?
4. An expedition of how many men went to the area of Z and died?
5. In Chapter 5, when did Grann visit the Royal Geographical Society?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)