|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five - Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, where did Joan settle with her husband and four children?
2. In 1896, what was the speed limit for automobiles raised to in London?
(a) 16 miles per hour.
(b) 13 miles per hour.
(c) 15 miles per hour.
(d) 14 miles per hour.
3. In Chapter 4, how old was Fawcett in 1888?
4. In Chapter 17, when did Nina write to the Royal Geographical Society saying that Fawcett had been gassed?
(a) March 1917.
(b) January 1917.
(c) February 1917.
(d) April 1917.
5. In Chapter 12, what percent of young men did an English general claim were unfit to meet the requirements of military service?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12 after Murray got too ill to continue on the expedition, where did he end up where he was treated for his ailments?
2. At the end of Chapter 13, where was Lynch planning an expedition?
3. What was the name of the fort where Fawcett served in Chapter 4?
4. When did members of the nomadic Nukak-Maku tribe emerge from the Amazon in Colombia and announce that they were ready to join the modern world?
5. How many people did Fawcett choose to go on his expedition to Z in Chapter 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)