|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five - Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what percent of young men did an English general claim were unfit to meet the requirements of military service?
2. In Chapter 23, how many people did Vajuvi say lived in his house?
(a) Nearly 20.
(c) About 25.
3. How old was Fawcett's father when he died?
4. How much did the radio device hat Dr. Rice took on an expedition in Chapter 17 cost?
(a) About $5,000.
(d) Around $6,000.
5. When Fawcett left in 1925, how many people did he say were aware of their objective?
(a) 35 million.
(d) 40 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Fawcett choose to go on his expedition to Z in Chapter 1?
2. How old was Taukane Bakiri In Chapter 21?
3. In Chapter 12, how much was Fawcett's annual salary from the boundary commission?
4. In Chapter 22, how long did it take Dyott's party to travel from Bakairi Post to Nahukwa?
5. In Chapter 4, how old was Fawcett when he was sent to the Royal Military Academy at Woolwich?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)