Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estranged.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the boy often have to sit for hours?
(a) The couch.
(b) The front porch.
(c) The basement stairs.
(d) The kitchen table.
2. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
(a) He thought it would be an adventure.
(b) He thought it would be fun.
(c) He thought it would be boring.
(d) He thought it would never happen.
3. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
(a) His fears.
(b) His hearing,
(c) His emotions.
(d) His understanding,
4. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
5. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
(a) His Aunt Mary.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gordan visits David in July 1974, what is the purpose of the visit?
2. What lie was told to the police officer by Father?
3. Why does David want to keep his friendship with John?
4. David wonders if he should have fought his Mother. Whose advice does David seek as he ponders this question?
5. What happened to David when he called a girl a 'horror'?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)