Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Beginnings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy end up when he leaves the Pelzer household?
(a) The pizza bar.
(b) The Russian River.
(c) The church.
(d) The supermarket.
2. After the trial, David is torn. He cannot decide what he wants more, his mother's love or ...?
(a) Freedom from Ms. Gold.
(b) To write another note.
(c) More new gifts.
(d) Freedom from her control.
3. What did David's mother say at the trial?
(a) She said David was bad.
(b) She said she loved David.
(c) She said she did abuse him.
(d) She said nothing.
4. Who does David end up spilling his guts to about his abuse after Roerva's visit.
(b) Big Larry.
5. Who tries to stand up for the boy when his parents are arguing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tormented David and called him a wimp for not fighting his mother?
2. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
3. After the trial, David's mother warns him to be 'a good boy! A better boy!' and to have a 'happy life'. What other piece of advice does she give him?
4. Before his court hearing, where does David want to be placed?
5. What item did David's Mother once force him to eat as punishment.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)