Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Angel Named Ms. Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy when he was first placed into foster care?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
2. Why doesn't David want Ms. Gold to tell the court about his abuse?
(a) She told him she was going to lie.
(b) He told her lies.
(c) She was the one abusing him.
(d) He's afraid his mother will hurt him.
3. When David is taken to the hospital, who checks each room before he enters to make sure Mother isn't there?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) His father.
(d) A police officer.
4. Who became David's best friend during his time at Aunt Mary's house?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Aunt Mary .
5. Who tells the boy "It hasn't the guts to go?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In David's life, who has always been in control of everything?
2. What room was the boy forced to sleep in?
3. Who was Ms. Gold?
4. What did the boy promise his father on the ride home from the police station?
5. What does David tell Ms. Gold after his mother's visit to Aunt Mary's?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)