One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coming Around.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David gave his note to someone at the trail, how did this person react?
(a) They told David they were sorry.
(b) They broke down in tears.
(c) They tore it up.
(d) They put it in their pocket.
2. After the failed plan, what does David beg John to do?
(a) He asks him to lie.
(b) He asks him to tell the truth.
(c) He asks him to stay the night.
(d) He asks him to run away.
3. In order to stay friends, what task does John ask David to complete?
(a) He asks him to bust out the windows of a car.
(b) He asks him to start a fight.
(c) He asks him to run away.
(d) He asks him to let the air out of the teachers tires.
4. After David leaves the Turnbough house, who does he move in with?
(a) The Walshes.
(b) The Smiths.
(c) The Cantanzes.
(d) The Jones.
5. What was David's response when the judge asked him where he would like to live?
(a) David says he wants to live with the judge.
(b) David says he wants to live with Ms. Gold.
(c) David says he wants to live with his father.
(d) David says he wants to live with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. David feels that the Turnbough residence will be his final foster home. What does David tear up while he's there?
2. At his trial David wrote a note. To whom did he give the note?
3. How did David really feel about the plan he was bragging about to his classmates?
4. What does David begin to turn off because of all the drama that's been in his life?
5. What did David's new psychiatrist feel David would benefit from reading?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)