1. What is "The Loser" about?
The relationships of three friends.
2. Where does the narrator go after the death of Glenn and Wertheimer?
The lodge in Traich.
3. What does the narrator say about Glenn?
His talent inspried him and Wertheimer.
4. What led to the narrator's depression and Wertheimer's suicide?
The inability to surpass Glenn's talent.
5. What is the narrator tormented by?
6. What does the narrator say about a suicide calculated in advance?
It is not an act of desperation.
7. How old was Glenn when he died?
51 years old.
8. How did Glenn die?
This section contains 3,588 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)