|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14: p. 160-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator take his hot tea?
(b) Outside on the porch.
(c) To his room.
(d) The lower portion of the inn.
2. How does Wertheimer's sister feel about Traich?
(a) She was never comfortable there.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She wants to sell it.
(d) She loves it.
3. Where did the trio of friends live when they studied together?
(b) An inn.
(d) A dorm.
4. How long did Wertheimer lay in bed after he entertained his guests?
(a) 4 nights.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. Where did the narrator escape from during the years he did not see Wertheimer or Glenn?
(a) Florence and Italy.
(b) Frankfurt and Germany.
(c) Madrid and Spain.
(d) Vienna and Austria.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Glenn barricade himself?
2. Where did the narrator say he stays when he goes to his hometown?
3. What was Glenn convinced about people in general?
4. Who's lunch did the narrator refuse?
5. What did Wertheimer demand of his guests at the feast he prepared?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)