|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: p. 145-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Wertheimer's funeral held at the time it is held?
(a) No one was supposed to notice.
(b) No one cares.
(c) Glenn died at that same time.
(d) His sister had to work.
2. Who did improve his talents through isolation?
(b) The narrator.
3. Where did Wertheimer and his sister travel to that dissuaded them from future travels together?
4. Why did the narrator study music?
(a) To be smarter.
(b) To become famous.
(c) To annoy his parents.
(d) To get paid.
5. Where did the narrator escape from during the years he did not see Wertheimer or Glenn?
(a) Frankfurt and Germany.
(b) Madrid and Spain.
(c) Florence and Italy.
(d) Vienna and Austria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator refer to Wertheimer as in Section 3?
2. What was the status of the trio of friends' families?
3. What was Wertheimer's apartment stuffed with?
4. What did Wertheimer love in association to death?
5. According to the narrator's list of statements, what is said about "all that is spoken"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)