|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: p. 145-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the innkeeper and her husband married?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. What does the narrator say about Glenn?
(a) He was untalented.
(b) He was homosexual.
(c) His talent inspried him and Wertheimer.
(d) He missed him.
3. What did Glenn refuse from Wertheimer?
(a) His piano.
(b) His invitation to visit him in Traich.
(c) His watch.
(d) His invitation to dinner.
4. From what did Glenn barricade himself?
(a) The public.
5. What will Wertheimer's sister likely be interested in after her brother's death?
(a) The Traich affairs.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator's list of statements, what is said about "all that is spoken"?
2. What did Wertheimer promise to leave to the innkeeper if he died first?
3. What led to the narrator's depression and Wertheimer's suicide?
4. What did the innkeeper say about Wertheimer's suicide?
5. What did the narrator never consider about the death of Wertheimer?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)