|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: p. 119-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Wertheimer when he commited suicide?
(a) 51 years old.
(b) 52 years old.
(c) 66 years old.
(d) 53 years old.
2. Who did Wertheimer reach out to to save him?
(a) Smart people.
(b) The church.
(c) Simple people.
(d) Talentless people.
3. Who was the strongest of the three friends?
(b) Wertheimer's sister.
(d) The narrator.
4. Where did the narrator decide to write about Glenn Gould?
(a) In Sintra.
(b) In Madrid.
(c) In his basement.
(d) In Paris.
5. Why did the narrator ignore Wertheimer's last card?
(a) He was too reading "About Glenn Gould."
(b) He was annoyed with him.
(c) He was out of town.
(d) He was busy writing "About Glenn Gould."
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the innkeeper and her husband married?
2. What does the narrator say about a suicide calculated in advance?
3. Who was the weakest of the three friends?
4. What type of religious stance did Wertheimer have?
5. What happened to Wertheimer's body after his suicide?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)