|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: p. 67-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator say he stays when he goes to his hometown?
(a) With his grandparents.
(b) With Wertheimer.
(c) The Wankham Inn.
(d) His parents house.
2. According to Wertheimer's attempts to reach out to people, what do complicated people not understand?
(c) The piano.
(d) Simple people.
3. Who of the following did NOT attend Wertheimer's funeral?
(b) Wertheimer's sister.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Wertheimer's brother in law.
4. What suffocated Wertheimer and the narrator?
(a) The Mozarteum.
(d) Glenn's talent.
5. What term did the narrator use to describe Glenn that Glenn often used after?
(a) Piano radicalist.
(b) Piano radicalism.
(c) Pianist radio.
(d) Radical pianist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wertheimer hang himself?
2. What did the narrator give to the daughter of the schoolteacher?
3. What was Wertheimer arrogant about?
4. Where did the narrator decide to write about Glenn Gould?
5. Who was the strongest of the three friends?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)