|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: p. 67-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Glenn when he died?
(a) 46 years old.
(b) 51 years old.
(c) 52 years old.
(d) 49 years old.
2. What led to the narrator's depression and Wertheimer's suicide?
(a) Their teacher's death.
(b) The inability to live openly as homosexuals.
(c) Glenn's death.
(d) The inability to surpass Glenn's talent.
3. Where did the trio of friends live when they studied together?
(b) An inn.
(c) A dorm.
4. What purpose did the sculptures serve in the house in Leopoldskron?
(a) To hang things.
(b) They don't serve a purpose.
(c) To improve the acoustics of the room.
(d) To scare guests.
5. According to Wertheimer's attempts to reach out to people, what do complicated people not understand?
(a) The piano.
(c) Simple people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the narrator been gone from his apartment before he left it to attend Wertheimer's funeral?
2. What did the narrator plan to play when he visited his uncle?
3. Where did the narrator escape from during the years he did not see Wertheimer or Glenn?
4. How long did the narrator and Wertheimer spend visiting Glenn in America?
5. What did Wertheimer dislike?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)