|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: p. 67-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the strongest of the three friends?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Wertheimer's sister.
2. What happened to Wertheimer's body after his suicide?
(a) It rotted.
(b) It was chewed at by dogs.
(c) It froze in the winter.
(d) It went unidentified for several days.
3. What did the narrator compare the Austrian inns to?
(a) Italian inns.
(b) Swiss inns.
(d) American hotels.
4. How long did it take Glenn to change his opinion of Salzburg?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) A month.
5. Where did Wertheimer refuse to go without the narrator?
(a) Glenn's funeral.
(b) His sister's wedding.
(c) The inn.
(d) His sister's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opposed the idea of the narrator and Wertheimer going to America to visit Glenn?
2. When did Wertheimer's funeral occur?
3. What was Glenn better at than the German's?
4. What did the narrator begin to study after he stops playing the piano?
5. What did Glenn nickname Wertheimer?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)