|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: p. 67-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Glenn better at than the German's?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Speaking German.
(d) Eating bratwurst.
2. What did the narrator and Wertheimer relinquish after studying with Glenn?
(a) To be open homosexuals.
(c) Glenn's control.
(d) Attempts to be piano virtuosos.
3. Why did the narrator study music?
(a) To become famous.
(b) To be smarter.
(c) To get paid.
(d) To annoy his parents.
4. What did the narrator begin to study after he stops playing the piano?
5. Who did Wertheimer hate as much as traveling?
(a) His family.
(c) His sister's husband.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Glenn demand to have in his dorm room when he studied at the Mozarteum?
2. What did the narrator compare the Austrian inns to?
3. Where did the trio of friends live when they studied together?
4. What purpose did the sculptures serve in the house in Leopoldskron?
5. What did Wertheimer's sister send the narrator after Wertheimer died?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)