|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: p. 53-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator give to the daughter of the schoolteacher?
(a) A grand piano.
(b) A piano tape.
(c) A music sheet.
(d) A Steinway piano.
2. Who was the strongest of the three friends?
(a) The narrator.
(d) Wertheimer's sister.
3. Where did the narrator move to?
4. How long had the narrator been gone from his apartment before he left it to attend Wertheimer's funeral?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 4 months.
5. What is "The Loser" about?
(a) A European vacation.
(c) A couple.
(d) The relationships of three friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What different skill does the narrator posses?
2. What did Wertheimer lament about his sister?
3. What does the narrator say about a suicide calculated in advance?
4. Where did the trio of friends live when they studied together?
5. What did the narrator and Wertheimer relinquish after studying with Glenn?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)