|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: p. 16-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the trio of friends live when they studied together?
(a) A dorm.
(c) An inn.
2. Who did the trio of friends study under?
3. From what did Glenn barricade himself?
(a) The public.
4. What does the narrator say about a suicide calculated in advance?
(a) It is pathetic.
(b) It's amusing.
(c) It makes him depressed.
(d) It is not an act of desperation.
5. Why did the narrator study music?
(a) To annoy his parents.
(b) To get paid.
(c) To be smarter.
(d) To become famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Glenn and Wertheimer not tolerate?
2. What did Glenn nickname the narrator?
3. What tormented Wertheimer?
4. Where did Glenn and Wertheimer move to?
5. What did the narrator begin to study after he stops playing the piano?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)