|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: p. 145-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Wertheimer play better than?
(a) Students at the Mozarteum, except Glenn.
(d) The narrator.
2. What was Glenn better at than the German's?
(a) Speaking German.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Playing the piano.
(d) Eating bratwurst.
3. What did the narrator and Wertheimer relinquish after studying with Glenn?
(a) To be open homosexuals.
(b) Glenn's control.
(c) Attempts to be piano virtuosos.
4. What type of religious stance did Wertheimer have?
(a) He was Baptist.
(b) He was Jewish.
(c) He was Catholic.
(d) He was agnostic.
5. How long did Wertheimer go without playing the piano?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 15 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator go after the death of Glenn and Wertheimer?
2. What does the narrator notice Wertheimer did not leave behind?
3. What will Wertheimer's sister likely be interested in after her brother's death?
4. What reason does the narrator repeatedly give for Wertheimer's suicide?
5. According to the narrator's list of statements, what type of people are amazed?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)