|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: p. 145-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wertheimer's apartment stuffed with?
(b) His sister's makeup.
(d) His sister's art.
2. What did Glenn nickname the narrator?
(a) Candy Man.
(c) The loser.
(d) The philosopher.
3. Who did Wertheimer emulate?
(b) His sister.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Anyone he thought was better than him.
4. What purpose did the sculptures serve in the house in Leopoldskron?
(a) To hang things.
(b) To scare guests.
(c) To improve the acoustics of the room.
(d) They don't serve a purpose.
5. Why did Glenn stay to study in Salzburg?
(a) To study with Horowitz.
(b) To play a Steinway.
(c) Because it was beautiful.
(d) Because it was historical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Glenn refuse from Wertheimer?
2. What was the status of the trio of friends' families?
3. Who did Glenn ruin most?
4. With what was Wertheimer smitten?
5. What is the narrator tormented by?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)