|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: p. 40-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator stay when he visited Wertheimer?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) The lodge in Traich.
(c) Wertheimer's house.
(d) The Wankham Inn.
2. What different skill does the narrator posses?
(a) The ability to perceive the same thing as something new.
(b) The ability to read minds.
(c) The ability to predict a phone call.
(d) The ability to fly.
3. Where did Wertheimer and his sister travel to that dissuaded them from future travels together?
4. How long did it take Glenn to change his opinion of Salzburg?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) A month.
(d) 3 hours.
5. What did the narrator refer to Wertheimer as in Section 3?
(a) "The loser."
(b) "The offended one."
(c) "The lost marbles."
(d) "The basket case."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the weakest of the three friends?
2. What did Glenn nickname Wertheimer?
3. Who opposed the idea of the narrator and Wertheimer going to America to visit Glenn?
4. What did the narrator compare the Austrian inns to?
5. From what did Glenn barricade himself?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)