|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8: p. 90-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Wertheimer's funeral held at the time it is held?
(a) Glenn died at that same time.
(b) His sister had to work.
(c) No one cares.
(d) No one was supposed to notice.
2. What did the narrator decide not to sell?
(a) His Steinway.
(b) His watch.
(c) His apartments in Vienna and Dusselbrunn.
(d) His copy of "Goldberg Variations."
3. What did Glenn's fans know about him?
(a) That his favorite color was blue.
(c) That he was talented.
4. Who's call did the trio of friends answer?
(b) Wertheimer's sister.
(d) The Innkeeper's.
5. What did Wertheimer's sister send the narrator after Wertheimer died?
(a) A pie.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was unable to move the sculptures in the apartment in Leopoldskron?
2. What was Glenn convinced about people in general?
3. What did Wertheimer copy from the narrator?
4. What kind of ego did Glenn have?
5. What did Wertheimer dislike?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)