|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11: p. 132-145.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the innkeeper say about her trip to Hirschbach?
(a) It was expensive.
(b) It was fun.
(c) It was exhausting.
(d) It was pointless.
2. What does the narrator believe about the former innkeeper?
(a) He is guilty.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is innocent.
3. What was Glenn convinced about people in general?
(a) That they were generally rude.
(b) That they were generally unhappy.
(c) That they were generally happy.
(d) That they were generally annoying.
4. What was Wertheimer's sole decision?
(a) Leaving Traich.
(b) His suicide.
(c) Moving to Traich.
(d) Living with his sister.
5. Who is the narrator biased against?
(a) All people.
(c) The innkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was unable to move the sculptures in the apartment in Leopoldskron?
2. What did Wertheimer refuse to buy for the innkeeper?
3. What did the innkeeper praise Wertheimer for?
4. What has the narrator never really considered selling?
5. Who did Glenn ruin most?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)