|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jimmy become?
2. What did Herriot enjoy about his trip back from Istanbul?
3. Who does Herriot hire to get a semen sample for him?
4. What did Brandy get his nose stuck in?
5. What did Siegfried inject Biggins's cow with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Herriot's friend feel about Herriot's job at the ending of his day de-horning bulls?
2. What happened to Rip?
3. What funny habit did Brandy have?
4. What caused Brandy to lose his vivacious nature?
5. How did Herriot's friend feel about Herriot's job at the beginning of his day de-horning bulls?
6. What rumor did Herriot hear about the plane he tried to buy tickets to fly home from Istanbul on?
7. Why did the semen collection not work the first time for Tristan?
8. How did Bramble win first place in a cow show?
9. How did Herriot feel about the trend of removing bull horns?
10. What happened the first time Mr. Biggins called on Herriot for help?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Herriot talked a lot about the advancements happening in his career at the time of this book. What were some of these advancements, and how did they enhance Herriot's career?
Essay Topic 2
What made Herriot's trip to Istanbul so stressful, and how did he deal with each of those stressful elements?
Essay Topic 3
What important lesson did Herriot learn from his interactions with Robert Maxwell, and how did this change the way Herriot did business with others?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)