1. What fell on Herriot at the beginning of the book?
2. What occupation did Herriot have before this book?
3. What was Herriot on his way to do when something fell on him at the beginning of the book?
4. Who owned the cattle Herriot was working with at the beginning of the book?
5. What was wrong with the cow that was thought to have a broken leg?
It had a hobnail.
6. What did Herriot have to do after treating the cow that was thought to have a broken leg?
Castrate a bull.
This section contains 3,586 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)